CCA Fair's tmr guys, so all the best to promoting your ccas. Have fun!
Things to do:
1) Complete the social studies SBQ Homework (Including Source E which we received today)
2) Those who have not submitted the AUP form, remember to get it signed and submit it to Si Yuan tomorrow
3) Those who have not submitted the Food Donation Drive form, remember to get it signed and submit it to Soh Fan tomorrow
4) For HCL Students: for those who have not completed the holiday hw, COMPLETE IT.
5) For FOE Students: complete Revision Tutorial 12 from the notes we were given today and submit it next tuesday.
6) Complete activity 1,2 & 3 from the Energy Changes worksheet we received today by thursday
Things to remember:
1) The food donation drive is on the 19th of January:
- Those who are going directly there, report at 8am
- Those who are following the school there, report in school at 7am
2) Math file check is on monday in Week 9, so please remember to file everything in by then and bring your file on that day. You are supposed to receive a template of the cover page for the math file, and arrange all worksheets in chronological order(most recent at the front)
3) Chemistry Practical is next week
4) File your social studies stuff and label your documents in the contents page we were given today
5) Maths diagnostic test is next week
1) For HCL Students, O Level results for Normal Chinese will be released this Friday, so mentally prepare yourself :D. Those who get below B3 will be advised to drop to normal chinese.
- CCA Fair (Tomorrow)
- S4 Parents' briefing (18 January)
- Motivation cum career guidance camp (28-30 January)
- Level test 1 (20 Feb to 1 March)
- Official opening and Celebrations@SST (13 April)
- Common Test (23 March to 3 April)
- FOE Mid-Year Exam (10 May)
- SPM (25 May)
- School Oral Exam (29-30 July)
- Prelim (14 to 23 August)
- FOE Prelim (30 August)
- Graduation ceremony (27 September)
- Prom night (20 November 2012)
==========287 days to first O level paper==========